Any time of year:
• Removal of redundant tree guards – various locations
• Check tree ties are supportive but loose. Remove any where tree is now solid in the ground.
• Wiping down of interpretation panels.
• Weed/clear around bottom of newly planted trees.
• Trim back entrances to woodlands, vegetation around benches and signs etc, and keep paths clear.
• Habitat work as outlined in the Greenspace Action Plan
The RSPB advise that nesting season is March to August so we don’t do any large scale clearance at this time of year, only minor trimming back in key areas to keep access and furniture clear.